Row cannot be located for updating 20 dating disability jewish service

Posted by / 01-Nov-2019 17:11

Row cannot be located for updating

Open "SELECT * FROM Customers", cn NWind, _ ad Open Static, ad Lock Optimistic, ad Cmd Text rs Customers. No feedback was provided for this bug for over a month, so it is being suspended automatically. Update or search Bugs DB regarding "Update Criteria" property.you said you want to update row but updated_row_count returned was 0 (as there was nothing to update).This occurs since first option in DSN config ("Return Matching Rows") is not checked even we say clearly it should be in manual.

If you want the finished product to have the same name as the input product, you'll need to delete the old one and then move the temporary (compacted) file to the original filename, like this: Just a closure post on this thread to thank all who responded, especially Matt (cocheez) who bailed me out big time here.

The only way around this that I've found is to create a menu form which calls either the Maintenance form (where the record deletion code lives) or a Compact Database form (where the Compaction code goes).

In order to ensure that no one deletes records without compacting the database, I then put a command in the unload code of frm Maint which disables the "cancel" button on the menu, so that the only way back to the main menu was to go thru the compaction process.

Change your locktype to either Optimistic or Pessimistic, whatever is better for your solution, in the case of such a tight loop I don't believe it will matter.

Also, using the autoincrement feature is a wonderful solution. However when I tried it again with my monster database, the renumbering loop crashed part way through with the error: Run-time error '-2147217887 (80040e21)': File sharing lock count exceeded. I tried going into regedit and increasing that key (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Jet.0\Engines\Jet 4.0\Max Locks Per File) from the default of 9500 to 15000 (a random number, I'll admit) and it appears to have no effect. Dan As a follow-up for others reading this thread, regarding the post on compacting databases above--Matt's code for the o JRO.

row cannot be located for updating-79row cannot be located for updating-9row cannot be located for updating-69

Requery Loop End With Problem is, this requires a write and then reopen of the table every time and is horribly slow for a large number of records.